hap

March 23, 2013

Stick a fork in me, I am done

The injuries continue. I just now literally stuck a fork in myself instead of the potato I was trying to pierce. Earlier today, the hatch to the Jeep came down when I was storing groceries inside and gave me what is sure to turn out to be a nice bruise on the arm.

For the love of Pete, may I just get through one day without burns, bruises, or stabbery?

I've learned my lesson from last week and am descending the back steps with sideways feet - in the fashion you'd pick your way down a steep sandy hill. So far, so good.

Taking no chances here, folks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sailor said...

hmm.. do I have to get you padded clothing? Wheel you around so you can't trip? *kisses* for injuries :)

March 23, 2013 10:26 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I think it's just a klutz phase, Sailor. At least I hope it is!

March 24, 2013 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home