hap

February 23, 2010

Good news

I am busting.

Matt's urologist just called and it sounds like last summer's surgery was a success and that artificial insemination is now a distinct possibility. I don't even know what to do with myself. For the last half hour I've been randomly clapping my hands and taking spoonfuls of Death by Chocolate in celebration. Plus hugging and kissing anyone who stands still long enough. Matt is smiling and high-fiving me in response and I just can't wait to call my doctor tomorrow to say, "SET THIS SHIT UP!"

Hopefully yours,

To Excited to Sit Still

9 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Yes!! Very awesome news!

Best of luck to you guys.

February 23, 2010 10:47 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Jay! xoxoxo

February 23, 2010 10:55 PM  
Blogger Sailor said...

Hooray!

*does the happy dance for you*

*goes to get busted leg fixed, I'm a clod*

Happy for ya though!

February 24, 2010 2:17 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Awwwww.....I am so excited for you guys.

February 24, 2010 12:33 PM  
Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

Hooray! Hooray, hooray, HOORAY!!

February 24, 2010 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! If my arms were longer I would hug you both :)

February 25, 2010 5:10 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, guys. I'll take every happy dance, excitement, hooray, and hugs! I know it's going to be a long process and who knows what will happen, but it feels SO GOOD to take the first step. I made an appointment today for an April 26 consultation, and marked MEL APPT in big red letters on the calendar. Can't wait.

February 26, 2010 12:54 AM  
Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

Congrats!!! What wonderful news! I hope it all goes smoothly and we're soon congratulating you on some really BIG news!!!!

February 26, 2010 9:29 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

From your lips to God's ears, RLL :)

February 27, 2010 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home