hap

November 23, 2010

Not to mention

More holiday cheer ...
  • Matt has been working on getting us our sink back in the bathroom. It's been almost two years since I've brushed my teeth or washed my face over a working sink in that room and damn but am I excited. A sink! A real honest-to-God sink.

  • We have an appointment for an IUI tomorrow morning. We tried once in July but between timing, funds, and insurance-wrangling, we haven't since. This month the timing is perfect, we have the funds, and insurance is all straightened out. We're hoping this month will be it, but have the resources to try twice more if need be, and I think that should cover the odds. If it works, oh man. If it works, that would be wonderful.

  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

I think it would be delightful if it worked, and oh, how the Thanksgivings from here on out would change! I think this would be the best kind of change. I'll be hoping hopeful hopes for you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 23, 2010 9:06 PM  
Blogger Sailor said...

That would be the greatest, I'm hoping it will work!

November 24, 2010 9:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Had that same thought myself, Girl, and thanks for the hopeful hopes, too :)Positive thoughts floating around out there sure couldn't hurt. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Thanks, Sailor. I couldn't stop grinning after making the appointment and have been sending strong CONCEIVE thoughts to everything involved. (You did mean that, right? Though I'm hoping the sink will work too!)

November 24, 2010 3:05 PM  
Blogger Adamity_Bomb_Bomb said...

Get pregnant, dammit.

Love you,

Your Baby Bro

.

December 12, 2010 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home