hap

September 26, 2009

Found in Drafts

I was very close to publishing a post about how rubber bands have become all shoddy lately and stretch to ridiculous lengths within one day and have basically become one-use, but then realized no one needs to read about my ponytail holders and why I'm disappointed in the manufacturer all of a sudden.

But if someone were interested, please tell me why I have rubber bands from five years ago springing back like they were fresh from the pack while these new ones suck.

Also, the dance-off scene in Starsky and Hutch? Pretty fucking sweet.

To any who may be concerned: totally sober, just in a very strange mood and I happened to catch the dance-off scene in Starsky and Hutch earlier tonight. Awesome moves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous aleximac said...

I share your angst.. not necessarily rubber bands but it does seems like there's a lot of skinflinting going on these days. Take a little off the quality here, a little there... who will notice? Those of us who notice these things, that's who!

September 27, 2009 12:33 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

You don't hear the word skinflinting often enough these days. At any rate, damn straight we notice these things!

September 27, 2009 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home